Apprentice Pump Operator cum Mechanic 07 Posts are available in Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. at Chandrapur Maharashtra. Official recruitment being invited for interested/eligible Candidates. This information brought to you by the www.Sarkari-Naukri1.com website. The No.1 Website for Sarkari Jobs.
Qualification: 10th Pass , ITI relevant Course.
Age: 14 Years and Above.
Pay Scale: Please Check with Official Site.
Important Dates: 30.09.2020
Application Fees: No.
How To Apply: Candidates for apply click on the notification the relevant link provided against the advertisement for mention Posts for Apprentice Pump Operator cum Mechanic 07 Posts
Note: Local Candidate Preferable for Apprentice Pump Operator cum Mechanic 07 Posts
For similar new job click on this linke https://sarkari-naukri1.com/category/new-jobs/
About Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd.
- A Power Generating Utility
- Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in India. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second-highest generation company after NTPC.
- Mahagenco having a generation capacity of 13602 MW comprising 10170 MW thermal, 2580 MW hydel, 672 MW gas turbine and 180 MWp solar; was established by the government of Maharashtra under the central electricity act-2003 with the principal objective of engaging in the business of generation of electricity, & mahagenco produces the cheapest power for consumers in the state.
- Mahagenco is committed to expanding the generation capacity to meet the ever-growing power supply need of Maharashtra. The company is implementing a huge capacity addition program.
- Mahagenco generates power for more than 1,50,00,000 end consumers in Maharashtra at economical and affordable rates.
- Mahagenco believes in quality management. All major thermal, hydel, and gas turbine power stations have adopted the ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Mahagenco is an eco-friendly power generating company and has received certification under ISO:14001 and ISO:18001 for its major power stations at Chandrapur, Koradi, Khaperkheda, Nasik, Paras, Parli, and at Koyna and Uran power stations also.
- Mahagenco has a gross fixed asset base of Rs. 28346 crores (March 2014) with an annual turn over of about Rs. 16538 crores (March 2014).
- Mahagenco is powered by a dedicated and committed highly skilled workforce of more than 15000.
- Mahagenco is the only State Utility having a very well balanced generation portfolio involving thermal, hydel, and gas stations. The first 500 MW plant to be installed in any State Utility belongs to Maharashtra.
- Mahagenco has recently commissioned its two units of 660 MW at Koradi based on supercritical Technology on 22nd November 2016 & 17th January 2017, two units of 500 MW at Chandrapur on 4th June 2016 & 24th November 2016, and 1 unit of 250 MW at Parli on 19th November 2016.
- Mahagenco as a part of its commitment to the greener and cleaner world has planted green belt all over available land in and around all power stations and power projects premises as well.
- Mahagenco is a pioneer in the utilization of Fly Ash. We along with Tifac run the Fly Ash Utility awareness program on a regular basis. The Fly Ash from our plants is used for a wide range of activities spanning agriculture to cement manufacture. Also, the use of Fly Ash for mine stoving is under trial. At present, our Fly Ash Utilization is about 64% and will reach 100% within the next few years.
- Mahagenco strongly believes in continuous training and skill up-gradation of its employees. We run training centers at Koradi and Nasik. Similarly, training sub-centers have been established at all major power stations. Mahagenco has pioneered the use of PC based Simulator for training generation engineers, both Within and outside the company.
- Mahagenco has a strong commitment to community development. The company has its own policy & procedure for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and necessary funding is being provided for various development work in the vicinity of our all projects and in line with the needs of the local community. The company conducts and operates Recreation and Welfare Centres and also has its own Dispensary to ensure better health conditions of its employees