Senior Project Associate Required In IIIT 03 Positions is available for Jammu & Kashmir Location. Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through Video Conferencing on Google Meet) for the following purely temporary positions of SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, PROJECT ASSOCIATE–I, PROJECT ASSISTANT/TECHNICIAN & FIELD ASSISTANT under the projects HCP-29/ MLP projects & other budget heads tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU, & branch at Srinagar. This information brought to you by the www.Sarkari-Naukri1.com website.
The Total post are Three Positions
(i) M.Sc. in Organic/Medicinal/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) 4 years of experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
Ph.D. in Organic/Medicinal/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University
Experience for Senior Project Associate Required Experience in total Synthesis or natural product isolation or Medicinal Chemistry research
Senior Project Associate required 40 Years upper age limit
The Senior Project Associate will be paid 42,000/- + HRA
Date of Online Interview 29-09-2020 and 30-09-2020 (Tuesday and Wednesday) Time 10.00 A.M onwards Mode of Online Interview Video Conferencing on Google Meet
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
- Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should send their copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest
instructions issued on the subject.
For application Senior Project Associate fees please visit the site.
How To Apply
- Application form for a particular position can be filled online in the Google Form for that particular position. Google Forms links are available on the website of CSIR-IIIM (www.iiim.res.in). Filled forms should be submitted by or before 23.09.2020 (Wednesday) up to 5:00 pm.
- Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 23.09.2020 (Wednesday) up to 5.00 P.M. shall not be entertained for Online Interview. The applicant should fill a separate form for each position code.
- Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of the Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in on 25.09.2020 (Friday) by 5:00 p.m.
- The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of the Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Google Meet.
- The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Google Meet. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportionate to the available vacancies. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee
- The positions are purely temporary on a contract basis and co-terminus with the respective sponsored Projects.
- In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case, the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the Application Form and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the Application Form.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
- Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age, and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands canceled.
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) is a national Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of India, with the primary focus of research on drug discovery from natural products (medicinal plants and microbial species). The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production centre, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu. In view of its core strength in natural products based drug discovery, the mandate of Institute was redefined in 2005 and its name changed to Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM). The current mandate of IIIM is to discover new drugs and therapeutic approaches from Natural Products, both of plant and microbial origin, enabled by biotechnology, to develop technologies, drugs and products of high value for the national and international markets.
“The vision of the Institute is to position IIIM as an International center of excellence for natural products chemistry, chemical biology, pharmacology and bi otechnology to discover new chemical entities (NCEs) as drugs for unmet medical needs and provide scientific rationale and validity to various Indian systems of medicine. The institute aspires to achieve leadership position as a research Institute for creating a broad knowledge base, a work force of dedicated and trained scientists and a technology development center through scientific exploration of secondary metabolites from plants and microbial biodiversity, at the same time generating awareness for their conservation and protection.”